discount proscar for dog
Strong Women trainer Janine George demonstrates three bodyweight strength moves that will build balance and stability in your core.
If you’re counting down the days until gyms reopen with more excitement than you feel about the second series of Lupin, we hear you. Unlike watching an addictive TV show, preparation is key when it comes to returning to the gym, so use the next three weeks to build a strong, powerful foundation that will support you under a barbell.
This bodyweight circuit by Strong Women trainer Janine George does exactly that, using just three moves to perfect your lifting form by strengthening your core and improving your posture.
“Bear crawl rows can be improve your coordination, while swimmers are great for improving posture and form, by strengthening the lower back, shoulders, forearms, glutes, hamstrings, core and upper back,” says Janine. “Whereas windshield wipers require a lot of stability and will build a functional core to see you through lifting weights.” Think of this workout as our gift to you before hitting the squat rack again.
Bear crawl rows
- Come into an all fours position with your shoulders over your wrists and hips over your knees.
- Tuck your toes under and lift your knees a few centimeters off of the mat.
- Row your left arm back by lifting your hand off of the floor and pulling your elbow towards the sky with your arm bent at 90 degrees.
- Stabilise by pushing through your right hand and engaging your core throughout the move.
- Lower your left hand back down and repeat on your right side.
- Keep alternating hands, ensuring your body isn’t rocking from side to side.
Do 10 reps
- Lie on your stomach with your arms outstretched overhead.
- Pull your shoulders back and down and lift your arms, chin and feet off of the ground, squeezing your core and glutes.
- Tap your right hand and left foot on the floor, then squeeze to lift them back up.
- Repeat with your opposite hand and feet and keep alternating with a lifted and stretched body.
Do 12 reps
- Lie on your back with your arms out horizontally and toes pointing towards the ceiling.
- Keeping your back on the floor, twist your legs (bent or straight) over to the left so your toes tap the floor.
- Inhale and lift your legs back up and over to your right side, the toes tapping the floor.
Do 12 reps. Rest for 60 seconds. Repeat for a total of 3 rounds.
Follow @StrongWomenUK on Instagram for the latest workouts, delicious recipes and motivation from your favourite fitness experts.
Source: Read Full Article