Why your hay fever might be much worse after lockdown
The impact of lockdown
Make sure it’s not Covid
How to manage hay fever
- Shower and change your clothes as soon as you get home.
- Put clothes in an enclosed washing basket or straight in the wash to limit the amount of pollen which can enter your home.
- Wear sunglasses to help reduce pollen that might get in your eyes.
- Keep windows and doors shut to prevent pollen entering your home.
- Vacuum (preferably one with a HEPA filter) and dust with a damp cloth to get rid of pollen in your home.
- Apply Vaseline or clear lip balm around your nostrils and lips to trap any pollen.
- Keep windows in your car shut when driving.
Source: Read Full Article