Those who are at risk to these species in the morning, eats Breakfast with his health
The impact of poor Breakfast quality
Poor nutrition at Breakfast can have a major impact on cardiovascular health. A Spanish research group showed in a recent study, that the way you have Breakfast, is associated with important factors of cardiovascular health.
Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, know the people’s mouth. This spell is actually much truth in it, showed recently, Spanish Researchers from the Public University of Navarra (UPNA). According to the study, Breakfast, meals with high energy densities with higher cholesterol levels, uric acid concentrations and greater insulin resistance are associated regardless of the health condition of the Participants. The results were recently presented in the journal “Nutrients”.
Can damage a heavy Breakfast, our metabolism?
The Team nutrition examined the habits of 203 students between the ages of eight to twelve years. From the investigation showed that 13 percent of children had Breakfast and those who consumed a Breakfast with a lower nutritional quality and higher energy, a higher cholesterol and uric acid levels in the blood and increased insulin resistance. In particular, a high energy density at the Breakfast had a negative impact on glucose metabolism. This was the case for the children, moving at least 60 minutes of moderate to intensive.
No Breakfast is not a solution
As the researchers report, should not be omitted on the Breakfast also. In the case of the children without Breakfast a propagated set in the course of a day, cravings, thereby they ate for lunch more than usual. The research group observed a relationship between missing Breakfast and increased Obesity in children. The promotion of regular Breakfast could be the first strategy for the prevention of childhood obesity, the researchers propose.
Promote programs for healthy Breakfast
“Nutrition education programs to improve cardiovascular and metabolic health of children should be introduced,” stresses the head of the study Idoia Labayen in a Spanish press release of the study results. In typical children, early pieces of highly processed ingredients hide, usually with a high energy density, warns a nutrition expert.
What foods are suitable for Breakfast?
The German nutrition society (DGE) recommends as a Breakfast or as a snack in school:
- Whole-grain bread or bun: thinly smeared with Butter, Margarine or cream cheese and coated, for example with low-fat sausage, low-fat cheese, or vegetarian spreads.
- Fruit and vegetables: Sliced bell peppers, carrots, Radishes, cocktail tomatoes, Kohlrabi, cucumber, Apple, pear, apricot, peach, grapes, berries, cherries, Kiwi, mandarins, pineapples are healthy and delicious Snacks. Nuts and dried fruit are good for on-the-go.
- Dairy products: Unsweetened cereal with fresh fruit and natural yogurt, drinking milk, unsweetened drinks, yogurt, and cottage cheese are both Breakfast, as well as well as a between meal treat.
- Drink: Plenty of fluids due to low energy drinks like water and unsweetened teas. Sugary drinks such as sodas and nectars to avoid. These provide too many calories to saturate.
- Avoid sweets: chocolate bars, sweet spreads, pastries and fruit gums are not recommended, because in addition to the increased fat and sugar intake it is result in rapid fluctuations in blood sugar levels and a drop in performance.